MSC Divina will partner with luxury brands, to offer guests the finest Italian products as she sails to the Caribbean, South Africa and the Mediterranean.
Divina will be provide an incredible array of Italian foods and beverages that guests can enjoy throughout the ship. The additional food and beverage products will elevate the already sophisticated menu options and overall experience on this cruise ship.
With her sleek Italian design and mouth-watering new partnerships, MSC Divina will embark on her Caribbean adventures as a true Italian ambassador, bringing the best of Italy to the diverse mix of international and U.S. travellers.
Here’s a list of some of the enticing Italian products available as part of the various restaurants, kiosks, and shops. Many of these Italian brands will also be showcased with their own branded eateries or shops:
Coffee, Beverages & Treats:
- MSC Cruises have partnered with Segafredo Zanetti, an Italian coffee brand. Segafredo Zanetti offer delicious gourmet coffee, considered to be the best coffee in the world by many in the industry. Divina’s Caffè Italia will now stock Segafredo’s extensive selection of coffee drinks, including the new Chocolate Temptation menu.
- The cruise line will also stock a range of fabulous Nutella goodies, including Crepes and fun gifts. There’s even a “Nutella Corner” located next to the main polio. Plus families boarding the ship will receive a special Nutella welcome kit
- The Venchi Gelateria will serve up yummy Italian ice-cream (Gelato), this will also be located next to the main pool area.
- Sip on a stylish Campari cocktail at the Divina Bar on Deck 5. Sample one of the Campari Classics, Campari Sweet Cocktails, or Aperol Star Cocktails.
- The Disaronno Contemporary Terrace at the ship’s Garden Bar will serve up Italian amaretto cocktails. Make sure you try the exclusive MSC Disarita, a cocktail fusing tequila, Disaronno and margarita mix.
- Sample refreshing Martini cocktails at the La Luna Bar on Deck 7. Try a variety of Classic Martinis, Signature Martinis, Sparkling Martinis and Dessert Martinis as well as the special Martini Flight.
Gourmet Dining Experiences and Culinary Gifts:
- The 30-seat evening-only upscale Ristorante Italia will offer an ultra-high-quality ‘table d’hôte’ menu every night.
- Tuck in to delicious food at the spectacular 115-seat regional steakhouse, Eataly Steakhouse. The is named after the famed Eataly’s steakhouse in Manhattan.
- Guests will love La Cantina di Bacco, a wine bar and pizzeria next to the Eataly restaurant. Enjoy some of the best pizza and Italian wines.
- Guests to purchase authentic Italian products in the Eataly marketplace, where a variety of olive oils, dried pastas, artisanal sweets and aged balsamics.