With exotic destinations, a plethora of on-board entertainment, fabulous food and incredible value for money, it’s no wonder that an increasing number of people are developing a taste for cruising! If you can’t get enough of holidaying on the high seas, read on for a list of 15 signs that could mean you’re addicted to cruising:
1) You’ve named your pets as Celebrity, Carnival, Crystal, Silversea, Seabourn, Disney and so on!
2) Your screensaver is set to a slideshow of your favourite cruise holiday snaps.
3) You feel ‘land sick’ when you don’t have an upcoming cruise on the horizon.
4) You find yourself turning up the heating, mixing a cocktail, blasting your cherry picked cruise playlist and indulging in simulated sunset happy hours.
5) Instead of right and left, you refer to directions as port and starboard.
6) You try to pay for your groceries with your on-board ship credit card.
7) You’ve got a dedicated bank account just for cruise funds.
8) You measure financial outlays in terms of cruise holidays – for example, “This electricity bill could have bought me three great shore excursions!”
9) You redecorate your bedroom to resemble a ship’s cabin.
10) You’re the go-to guru for friends and family on the search for cruising advice.
11) You’ve ticked off a cruise on every leading line.
12) Every item in your wardrobe was purchased with cruising in mind, from casual poolside gear to swanky formal night wear.
13) Most updates that pop up in your Facebook newsfeed are from cruise lines.
14) You plan your next cruise from the poolside of your current one!
15) You splurge on a waterbed, a whirlpool and your very own mini bar.
Do any of these apply to you? If so, you could be a cruise addict! Quash your craving for an at-sea adventure with an incredible deal from Cruise 1st. Whether you’re after an intimate experience on a boutique line or a fun filled party on a super ship, Australia’s leading cruise package company has something for everyone.
Image sourced via Flickr Creative Commons. Credit: Trey Ratcliff