As well as offering passengers amazing at-sea experiences, it seems that today’s cruise lines are also shining the spotlight on the skies. Launched by luxury line Celebrity Cruises, Jet Set Sail elevates the concept of high end holidays to a whole new level.
Unsurpassed luxury every step of the way
Set to make its grand debut on a selection of summer 2016 sailings, the concept is essentially a premium charter flight service available to add on to Mediterranean itineraries on board the award winning Celebrity Equinox.
The flights will take off from Stansted Airport’s Private Jet Terminal which means passengers will have to be UK based to sign up. With free on-site parking and an ultra-modern luxury departure lounge brimming with complimentary refreshments, the experience is downright deluxe from the word go.
Once aboard the private jet passengers can expect plush leather seats, two course complimentary meal, beverage service and a generous luggage allowance of 25kg. This is all part of Celebrity’s plan to ensure guests arrive at the cruise terminal feeling fresh, fabulous and ready to sail. Of course, the VIP experience is enhanced with transfers to and from the airport and port, as well as priority embarkation.
So how can you fly in style with Celebrity this summer? The Jet Set Sail package is available on the following itineraries:
- 11 Nights Italy, Greece & Turkey departing on 31st May 2016
- 7 Nights Greece & Turkey departing on 11th June 2016 or 9th July 2016
- 7 Nights Greece & Italy departing on 18th June 2016 or 16th July 2016
- 7 Nights Italy, France & Spain departing on 25th June 2016
- 7 Nights Mediterranean departing on 2nd July 2016
- 7 Nights Italy, France & Spain departing on 23rd July 2016
- 7 Nights Spain, Malta & Italy departing on 30th July 2016
Images sourced via Flickr Creative Commons. Credits: Piero Annoni – Fotografo